How to Order
Small-batch, authentic chai made fresh and ready to drink.
Placing an Order
- Add items by clicking "Add to Cart" or click the picture to learn more about the product.
- Click the "Check Out" button to start the check out process.
- Orders must be completed before Sunday at noon to have it ready for the upcoming week's pick up/delivery window.
- Special campaigns might have different ordering options which will be noted in the product page/description.
We offer delivery and pick-up. You can select your preference during the Checkout process.
Delivery: We deliver anywhere within Calgary city limits for a flat fee. You can expect deliveries to be made between 10:00am - 5:00pm on Wednesdays. We will notify you if we need to adjust this timing due to a high volume of orders. We currently do not deliver to Airdrie, Cochrane, Okotoks, or Chestermere.
Delivery Fee: $7
Pick-Up: Pick up orders can be collected Monday to Friday between 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM from our AHS approved commercial kitchen (Culinary Coworking). When you arrive, ring the bell and someone will retrieve your order from the fridge.
Pick-up Fee: Free
We will try our best to accommodate to schedules and requests. We will also provide any details surrounding COVID protocols via email prior to your pick up or delivery.
Purchasing and Refilling Your Growler
First Growler Purchase
Your first growler purchase includes the cost of the growler for yours to keep + the cost of about 4 bottles of chai (yes, even though it holds more than 5 bottles!).
Refill your Allegory Chai growler for a savings of over 10%! Chai on tap? YES, please!
**UPDATE: ALL growler refills are TEMPORARILY ON HOLD as we adjust to our new commercial space and process**
Recommended Growler Cleaning Tips
- Clean with dish soap and warm water IMMEDIATELY after it is empty. You can gently use a bottle brush to get out any stains.
- Let it air dry completely with the cap off before bringing it for refilling.