We make our chai fresh because it is THE best way to consume it. We give you the quality that we are accustomed to and is one of the reasons we structure our order windows.
Placing an Order
- Check the chai options schedule table for when chais are available.
- You can add items by clicking "Add to Cart" or click the picture to learn more about the product.
- Click "Add to Cart" for the items you want to order.
- Click the "Check Out" button to start the check out process.
- Confirm the quantity that you want per item or remove items as needed.
- Under the Subtotal, click on the calendar icon to select the date you want your order picked up or delivered based on the chai schedule.
- Please note that as per the order table, Zigga & OG CANNOT be fulfilled on the same day.
- If you would like both Zigga and OG, please complete two different transactions.
- Orders must be completed before Sunday at noon to have it ready for the upcoming week's pick up/delivery window (i.e if you want your order on Tuesday, Aug 31, your order must be submitted by Sunday, August 29 at noon).
- If you choose a date that doesn't match your chai order to the schedule, we will complete your order at the next available date for that chai.
We offer delivery and contact-less curbside pick-up. Select how you want to get your chai based on the details below and select that option during the Checkout process.
Delivery: We deliver anywhere within Calgary city limits & will confirm a delivery window via email at least 24 hours before the delivery window. Based on the volume of orders, deliveries will go out on Tuesdays and Wednesdays between 9:00 am - 4:00 pm. We currently do not deliver to Airdrie, Cochrane, Okotoks, or Chestermere.
Delivery Fee: $7
Contact-less Curbside Pick-Up: Available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays of each service date from our AHS approved commercial kitchen in Bankview. Upon arrival to the kitchen, simply send us a text with your name and we will come out with your order, or grab your growler for your refill - all from a safe distance . An email will be sent out 24 hours prior to your pick up window with all these details and any others as it relates to COVID safety precautions.
Pick-up Fee: Free
Purchasing and Refilling Your Growler
First Growler Purchase
Your first growler purchase includes the cost of the growler for yours to keep + the cost of about 4 bottles of chai (yes, even though it holds more than 5 bottles!).
Refill your Allegory Chai growler for a savings of over 10%! Chai on tap? YES, please!
Refilling Your Growler
- When you're ready for a refill, visit our "Shop Now" page and purchase any Growler REFILL product available that week. You do not need to purchase the same chai as before, the refill can be for any of the chais.
- Select pick up or delivery at check out.
FOR PICK UP: come to our commercial kitchen with your clean growler(s) in Bankview during our pick up hour for your refill. See Contact-less Curbside Pick-Up above for additional details.
FOR DELIVERY: place your clean growler on your doorstep during the delivery window indicated via email. We will take your growler using appropriate PPE and complete the refill from our chai-mobile. Cleaners and sanitizers will be in the mobile at all times to ensure frequent touch points are handled safely.
Recommended Growler Cleaning Tips
- Clean with dish soap and warm water IMMEDIATELY after it is empty. You can gently use a bottle brush to get out any stains.
- Let it air dry completely with the cap off before bringing it for refilling.